I feel obligated to give you few words about my name. In April 2014 I was forced to legalize my passion to the company. Long time I was thinking about name.
When deciding on a name, it is important to consider the psychology of the business name. Among creative professionals, the vast majority use their own names within their business names in some way or another. The general formula is to either use your first and last name plus the service that you perform.
Some photographers, on the other hand, end up going with a fictitious business name for their business – this is what I decided to do…
One of my targets was to take the name short and memorable, but Timeless and Versatile as well.
From the very beginning I knew I wanted to use number “8” had few ideas but all of them has been taken like “Studio 8”or so…
I needed to find a word which will express myself and will be catchy. I love pleasing people and making them feel happy and satisfied, make them glad or contented. Is anything better to cause natural smile?
“Please” – this is my word.
Now about “8”
This could be a long story… Number eight haunts me for long time. All started from.. some dream I believe or could be any lost thought as well. To be honest this is not the matter at the moment.The fact is number eight is haunting me, and if something haunting you and not making any biggest harm why to fight with it ?
I decided to support this obsession. Hoped it will evolve something special.
Properties of the number 8
– Number of the perfection, the infinity. In mathematics the symbol of the infinity is represented by a 8 laid down.
– Symbol of the cosmic Christ.
– The number 8 means the multiplicity, for the Japanese.
– Number figuring the immutable eternity or the self-destruction. It represents also the final point of the manifestation.
– In China, the 8 expresses the totality of the universe.
– Number of the balance and of the cosmic order, according to the Egyptians.
– Number expressing the matter, it is also the symbol of the incarnation in the matter which becomes itself creative and autonomous, governing its own laws.
– The number eight corresponds to the New Testament, according to Ambroise.
– It is the symbol of the new Life, the final Resurrection and the anticipated Resurrection that is the baptism.
– According to Clement of Alexandria, the Christ places under the sign of 8 the one he made to be born again.
– Represent the totality and the coherence of the creation in evolution. In China, it expresses the totality of the universe.
– Represent the earth, not in its surface but in its volume, since 8 is the first cubic number.
– The Pythagoreans have made the number 8 the symbol of the love and the friendship, the prudence and the thinking and they have called it the Great “Tetrachtys”.
– In Babylon, in Egypt and in Arabia, it was the number of the duplication devoted to the sun, from where the solar disc is decorated of a cross with eight arms.
– Eight is the total number of Chakras of the man, counting the seven in correlation with the physical body, plus an additional working in the etheric body. This eighth Chakra is known as being “the Chakra of the Soul” or “the Star Chakra”. It would be located approximately 7 to 10 centimeters above of the Crown Chakra.
– The eight parts of the way which leads to the nirvana, according to the Buddhist doctrines: the faith, the right judgement, the right language, a right and pure action, a right profession, the application of the spirit to all the precepts of the law, the right memory and the right meditation.
– There are eight degrees of Buddhist monks or “Aryas” and the highest is named “Arhat”.
– The lotus is represented symbolically with 8 petals and according to yogis, it is on a lotus with 8 petals that the “Mêru” mount is erected which, symbolically, represents the center and the axis of the world.
– For the Indians, there are the eight modes of marriage mentioned by Manou: mode of Brahma, Devas, Rishis, Pradjapatis, Asouras, Ghandarvas, Rakchasas and Pisatchas.
– The eight disciples of Thot, in Egypt.
– For the Greeks, the number 8 was dedicated to Dyonisios, born the eighth month of the year.
– The eight arms of Vishnu.
– The eight divinities guardians of the Tibet.
– The eight “Selecti” gods of the Romans.
– The eight gods of Xenocrate.
– The eight legs of the Sheipner horse, the gray horse of Odin.
– The eight animals which accompany the Mahometan believers in the paradise.
– The Tower of Belus in Babylon is made of eight square towers.
– An octagonal building in Hiroshima contains the statues of eight great wise man of the world: the Buddha, Confucius, Socrates, Jesus, the prince Shotoku, Kobo Daishi and two Japanese priests.
– The number eight governs the life of the man: at 8 month the baby teeth appear; at 8 years, he loses them; at 2 x 8 years, it is the puberty; and he becomes impotent at 8 x 8 years.
– In mathematics, a number is divisible by 8 when this one is formed by its three last numbers is too.
– Anniversary of marriage: weddings of bronze, electricity or rubber.
Do you need more reason why “8” ???